Allocator, Senior Allocator and Assistant Merchandising Roles for Premium Fashion Brand
Calling all MAA’s and Allocators! An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an exciting premium lifestyle brand, who are currently looking for Allocators, Senior Allocators and Assistant Merchandisers to join their merchandising team. You will play a key role in ensuring appropriate stock is present in all retail sites, ensuring a smooth flow of stock through the supply chain.
Responsibilities will include (depending on level):
- Dealing with initial allocation to stores and ensuring replenishment to meet store sales and space requirement
- Carefully monitoring stores and managing stock to exceed sales and margin plans
- Balancing stock between stores and ensuring best sellers and collections are at their full potential
- Monitoring stock in warehouse and proposing additional re-orders of colour options or new options as replacements for best sellers
- Providing analysis to help support the Buying and Sales teams.
Suitable candidate will possess strong analytical and numerical skills. This is a great opportunity to take on a new challenge within an exciting premium brand with great progression to offer.
For more information contact Donna at le Pont Appointments