Senior Allocator/Entry Lvl Assistant Merchandiser - Exciting Premium Brand
This dynamic fashion retailer is seeking an experienced Allocator to join their innovative and fast-moving team. With impressive sales results and growth into international markets and store growth this brand are currently looking to appoint a Senior Allocator to support the expansions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Running weekly reports such as the merchandise report and bestsellers
- Ad hoc analysis projects
- Analysing, allocating and managing stock levels throughout the week
- Daily communication with stores and the warehouse
- Liaising with buying, regarding various issues such as delivery dates and style
- Trading web and stores and product exposure
The ideal candidate will have experience of working as an allocator and have a solid understanding of retail merchandising. Successful applicants will have strong numerical analytical and numerical skills coupled with a flair for fashion and retail.
For further information on this position, contact Donna on 0203 514 5141 or email@example.com