Assistant Merchandiser/Senior Allocator - Contemporary Womenswear Brand
An exciting role has arisen for an Assistant Merchandiser/Senior Allocator who is looking to progress within a premium, yet contemporary fashion brand. You will be required to work within a fast-paced and trend-driven environment with a primary focus on Womenswear.
As an Assistant Merchandiser you will be:
- Highlighting key sellers and items to continue as well as problem areas and opportunities on a weekly basis
- Updating and reforecasting selected category WSSIs
- Liaising with the Buying team to ensure smooth running of deliveries, and management of the critical path
- Analysis on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis
- Setting up new season WSSIs
- Deputising for Junior Merchandiser
- Managing and developing a MAA
Strong organisational and numerical skills with analytical approach is vital for the role. Ideally you are currently working as an Assistant Merchandiser or Senior Allocator/Merchandising Admin Assistant and looking for a new and exciting challenge to progress your career within the premium womenswear market with a competitive salary on offer.
To show your interest in the role as soon as possible, send your online CV now, or get in contact with Eleanor at Le Pont Appointments.