International Assistant Merchandiser - Global Fashion Brand
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, and trend-focused Assistant Merchandiser to work for one of the UK’s top, premium fashion brands. This job role will be perfect for an existing Assistant Merchandiser to progress their career in working for a top, worldwide lifestyle brand within the USA Menswear department, based in their London office.
The ideal candidate will:
- In season trading under the direction of junior/senior merchandiser. Responsibility of a number of categories & territories.
- Managing allocation & launch planning. Liaising with buying & VM team for story listings, production & warehouse and ensuring that stock is in the right place in order to reach sales plan
- Maintenance & management of WSSI’S, reviewing and managing the following parameters; sales, spend & OTB, intake, carry over, stock movements, markdown, drop stock & forward cover
- Manages markdown proposal, price books and exit planning.
- Managing & co-ordinating weekly tasks & responsibilities of allocators.
- Main point of contact for International Partners.
Our client is looking for candidates with exceptional skills in Excel as well as having a strong numerical skillset and ensuring a constant analytical approach to all that you do. Communication and time management are also vital skills for this role.
The role offers a competitive salary and exciting opportunities to progress. To show your interest in the role as soon as possible, send your online CV now, or get in contact with Eleanor at Le Pont Appointments.