Senior Production Coordinator- Luxury Fashion Brand
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Production Co Ordinator has arisen with a coveted luxury fashion brand. This role involves leading the workroom development process, ensuring technical perfection across all collections under the guidance of the Workroom Manager, and upholding the objectives of the brand with regard to quality, fit, construction and standards of manufacture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring all projects in the Workroom across all categories, from initial design handover through to production handover, with close collaboration with the design and production teams
- Working closely with the pattern cutting and machinist teams to ensure RM standards are adhered to in terms of pattern measurements, fit, and construction techniques, taking into consideration production manufacturing processes and cost.
- Creating weekly schedules for pattern cutters and machinists, and contribute to annual department budgets to ensure spend is monitored continuously and raise any concerns with the Workroom Manager.
- Overseeing the Admin Assistants, ensuring trackers and invoices are completed daily and passed to accounts in good time.
- Communicating with UK, and overseas factories, working closely with them to ensure all fit and quality standards are understood and maintained throughout the sampling process.
This role requires a high level of knowledge regarding garment construction and manufacturing methods and, preferably, experience within a luxury fashion environment. This is a highly sought-after role, with potential for progression. If you believe you have the matching skills and experiences, apply here or contact Ed at le Pont today on 02035145142!