Assistant Merchandiser- Premium British Brand
A great opportunity has arisen to join a leading premium British brand as an Assistant Merchandiser on one of the largest departments in the business. The brand has continued to see growth year on year and have a stellar reputation the world over!
As Assistant Merchandiser you will be responsible for:
- Highlighting key sellers and items to continue as well as problem areas and opportunities on a weekly basis
- Updating and reforecasting selected category WSSIs
- Liaising with the Buying team to ensure smooth running of deliveries, and management of the critical path
- Analysis on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis
- Setting up new season WSSIs
- Deputising for Junior/Senior Merchandiser
- Managing and developing a MAA
Suitable candidates will possess strong analytical and numerical skills. Ideally you will be currently working as an Assistant Merchandiser or a Senior Allocator/Merchandising Admin Assistant, and ready to take on a new challenge within an exciting premium brand. Competitive salary and great progression to offer.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, send your CV online now or get in contact with Ed at le Pont Appointments