Production Manager – Luxury Lifestyle Brand
The opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced Production Manager with a desirable, fashion-forward brand. Responsible for managing and supporting the Production side of the business, you will work closely with the Design Director and Creative Director. In this role, you will have a high degree of control over all operations across all stages of production, from the sample through to the finished product.
- Setting up season calendars with Design Studio Manager, and highlighting key dates and any changes from previous seasons
- Conducting seasonal projection and margin roll up review meetings
- Creating price master for each seasonal line
- Retrieving factory costs for the good and better product categories based on first prototypes and planning’s projected units
- Overseeing production of all trade show material with wholesale and Design
- Conducting all factory price negotiations pre and post market
- Managing all exporting of bulk fabric to the production factories
The ideal candidate will have a great deal of experience in production, ideally in luxury, as well as a high level of knowledge relating to garment creation and costing, as well as strong negotiation skills. To apply or for more information, please contact Donna at le Pont Appointments.