E-Commerce Assistant Merchandiser - Beautiful Womenswear Brand
This premium womenswear brand, which has an impressive online offering of beautiful on-trend womenswear product, are currently looking to appoint an experienced E-Commerce Assistant Merchandiser to join their team based in London. You will play a key role in trading multi-product categories across their online offering whilst working closely with Buying, marketing and E-commerce teams.
As the E-Commerce Assistant Merchandiser you will be responsible for:
- Management of the WSSI, forecasting by department in order to drive profit
- Working closely with the E-commerce team to create strategy in line with the company KPIs
- To ensure that content on the site is optimal whilst working closely with the marketing team to collaborate on campaigns that drive the business.
- Liaising with the merchandisers on a monthly basis to identify risks and opportunities towards the web performance
- Continually analyse web metrics and customer data to inform decisions.
- Management and development of a MAA, ensuring they deliver to the needs of the department
Suitable candidates will be currently operating at Assistant merchandiser level with preferably within an e-commerce environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a boutique retailer which has exciting growth plans both in the UK and internationally.
To find out more please contact Donna Jones at le Pont
Tel 02035145141 or email email@example.com