Garment Technologist/Studio Manager – Luxury Fashion Brand
This sought after Luxury brand are seeking a talented Garment Technologist/Studio Manager to support their design team across all aspects of garment creation. Working in close collaboration with the design and production teams, this role is key in maintaining quality standards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Attending proto and SMS fittings, giving guidance on measurement specifications and garment construction, ensuring that garments are created to the required quality and specification.
- Working alongside in-house pattern cutter to ensure initial designs are handed over with correct specifications
- Managing the testing and evaluating suitability of selected fabrics and trims, in particular, ensuring that fabrics meet the regulation standards for childrenswear.
- To liaising daily with factories on any technical issues they may have, and bringing solutions.
- Attending all childrenswear fittings, assisting the Junior Technologist and knitwear developer with comments.
- Grading, instilling knowledge and advice on how to alter fit and improve construction.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a luxury fashion environment and a high level of technical design knowledge. Attention to detail and a knowledge of brand standards are a must. If you believe you have the required skills and experience, apply today or contact Ed at le Pont.