Assistant Merchandiser- Design-Led Global Fashion Brand
A great opportunity has arisen to join a leading premium womenswear brand as an Assistant Merchandiser on one of the largest departments in the business. The brand has continued to see growth year on year and is going in an exciting new direction. Known for being a firm favourite with some of the world’s most photographed celebrities, this brand continues to deliver!
As an Assistant Merchandiser you will be responsible for:
- Highlighting key sellers and items to continue as well as problem areas and opportunities on a weekly basis
- Updating and forecasting selected category WSSIs
- Liaising with the Buying team to ensure smooth running of deliveries and management of the critical path
- Analysis on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis
- Setting up new season WSSIs
- Deputising for Junior/Senior Merchandiser
- Managing and developing a MAA
The suitable candidate will possess strong analytical and numerical skills. You will lead by example and will show strong communication and organisational skills. Ideally, you will be currently working as an Assistant Merchandiser or a Senior Allocator/Merchandising Admin Assistant, and ready to take on a new challenge within an exciting premium brand.
The brand has a vibrant working environment right in the middle of the West End, the ideal working location and have a competitive salary and great progression to offer.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity send your CV online now or get in contact with le Pont. Call 02035145141 or email email@example.com